Acer C720-2800 Chromebook (11.6-Inch, Haswell micro-architecture, 4GB) Review
Chromebook is a personal device that runs the Google Chrome OS. They look the same as a traditional laptop, but they are cloned client. Meaning, this consists of computer hardware that relies solely on cloud computing for app delivery. They are particularly made to work with cloud services. One of the latest chromebooks that is rapidly becoming popular in online and offline stores is the Acer C720-2800 11.6-inch Chromebook, Intell Haswell (Granite Gray).
Who Could Buy/ Benefit From This Product?
The greatest benefit of the Acer C720–2800 Chromebook 11.6-Inch, Haswell micro-architecture, 4GB (B00FNPD1OY) is that all the files and data are stored somewhere on the internet, also known as Google’s Cloud. You can access all your information and files from anywhere utilizing your Google account. There are no concerns of low memory on the PC and in the event you lose your device or stolen, the files and data are safe on the internet. The portability of this device is one reason why this is suitable for people on the go, students and company owners.
Google’s section of handy computers filled with Chrome operating system is growing and they currently announced the latest models in Acer’s newest offering – the Acer C720 Chromebook (11.6-Inch, Haswell micro-architecture, 4GB), a reasonable laptop which uses Intel Haswell processor. Compared to other Chromebooks available out there, the Acer C720 is intended for people who want computer for working, in school or for playing online games at a very reasonable price. The Acer C720 can be obtained at $249.99 (List Price) which make it more appealing to the consumer. However, it is the notebook’s superb performance which makes this Chromebook stand out from the rest. (Note that offers & promotions may be updated anytime, you may get big discount. So please check the latest prices & deals via links at the end of this post, Good Luck! )
The Acer C720-2800 Chromebook (11.6-Inch, Haswell micro-architecture, 4GB) is fitted with essential features such as:
- Screen Size: 11.6 inches Anti-Glare HD Widescreen LED-Backlight Display
- Max Screen Resolution: 720 pixels
- Processor: Intel® Celeron® Processor 2955U (1.4GHz, 2MB L3 cache) & Hashwell Micro Architecture
- RAM: 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory
- Hard Drive: 16 GB SSD Drive
- Graphics Co-Processor: Intel® HD Graphics
- Graphics Card Ram Size: 128MB of dedicated system memory
- Wireless Type: Acer InviLinkTM NplifyTM 802.11a/b/g/n wireless LAN
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- Audio & Video: Built-in HD Webcam & Two Built-In Stereo Speakers
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 1
- Number of HDMI™ Ports: 1
- Keyboard: Full-size Acer FineTip Keyboard
- Touchpad: Multi-Gesture Touchpad
- Average Battery Life (in hours): 3-Cell Li-Polymer BatteryUp to 8.5-hours Battery Life
- Brand Name: Acer
- Series: Acer C720-2800 11.6-inch Chromebook (Granite Gray)
- Item Model Number: C720-800
- Operating System: Google Chrome
- Item Weight: 2.76 lbs.| 1.25 kg(system unit only)
- Item Dimensions L x W x H : 11.34 x 8.03 x 0.75 inches
- Color: Granite Gray
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Flash Memory Size: 16
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Ion Batteries Required (Included)
Gallery – Acer C720-2800 Chromebook (11.6-Inch, Haswell micro-architecture, 4GB)
Some of the main advantages of the Acer C720 Chromebook (11.6-Inch, Haswell micro-architecture, 4GB) are:
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- As opposed to other Chromebook and battery operated PCs available out there, the Acer C720-2800 has a long battery life.
- This state of the art Chromebook starts easily, so you can directly go to your work or playing.
- This Chromebook comes with an additional web application that allows you to play the games you want.
- There is also an additional level of web safety for the user.
- All information is linked or connected to the cloud and there is no information on the Chromebook, so worry no more about your files in the event you lose or damage this device.
- Every time you switch on this laptop, it automatically refreshes to the newest features.
- The HDMI port is a nice feature for people who love watching movies.
- Support sound streaming from Pandora, Amazon Cloud Service and many more.
Despite its many benefits, the Acer C720-2800 11.6-inch Chromebook (Granite Gray) also comes with drawbacks such as:
- This can just run the Chrome operating system. Meaning, you are not capable to load Mac and Windows based programs. For many of you who utilize PC and Mac, this is the main disadvantage because they will need to keep their PC or Mac even after purchasing a Chromebook.
- Simply because the Acer C720 is not a comprehensive replacement for the past PCs, the price may seem a little bit higher.
- This Chromebook doesn’t have optical drive, which means you are not capable to play CDs and DVDs on it. The only thing you can do is to utilize SD card slot or USB port.
- From an extremely standpoint, the benefits for Acer C720-2800 Chromebook (11.6-inch, Intel Haswell) outweigh the drawbacks. Maybe this is not the best replacement for PC, but still, it is considered as a great substitute.
Customer Reviews and Scores
At this time, there were 86 customers who have purchased and given the reviews & ratings for this Acer C720 Chromebook (11.6-Inch, Haswell micro-architecture, 4GB). Out of 86 reviewers, there were 59 customers who gave 5 stars rating for the product, 22 customers who gave 4 stars, 3 customers who gave 3 stars, no one gave 2 stars, and other 2 users who gave 1 star. Overall, this Chromebook get an average score = 4.6 out of 5 stars! Customer reviews and scores shows that this Acer C720 Chromebook is a reliable and high quality product.
If you are in the market for an affordable yet functional chromebook, consider Acer C720-2800 Chromebook 11.6-Inch, Intel Haswell micro-architecture, 4GB (B00FNPD1OY). You will be amazed by its state of the art features.