Intex 56633EG 2500-Gallon Pool Filter Pump AC 110 to 120-Volt Review
The Intex 56633EG 2500-Gallon Pool Filter Pump AC 110 to 120-Volt is an ideal choice to keep your backyard swimming pool in top-notched condition. With this filter pump, you can ensure that your pool is free from dirt, debris, and even algae.
Who Could Buy/Benefit From This Product?
Household owners with backyard swimming pools can benefit from Intex 56633EG 2500-Gallon Filter Pump AC 110 to 120-Volt. This system can work in any countries with varying power supply rate of 110V to 120V.
Intex 56633EG is a 2,500-gallon pool filter pump from Intex. It can work on countries with 110 to 120-Volt AC power supply rate. The crystal clear cartridge of Intex 56633EG can provide superb filtration quality and excellent swimming experience for you and your family. The attachment parts of this system are easy to set-up; just hook up the hoses and plug it in. This filter pump from Intex also conforms to the UL/CSA standards. Other important points of this filter pump system include air release valve, double insulated pump, sediment flash valve, and easy to replace the cartridge. In addition, Intex 56633EG 2500-Gallon Filter Pump AC 110 to 120-Volt works on small to mid-size swimming pools measuring 18-ft. easy set, 18-ft. metal frame, or 18-ft. x 10 ft. oval frame. Product dimension is 16 x 13.75 18.5 Inch and weighs 24 Lbs. The box includes strainer head, 2 valve sets, water output head, 2 rubber gaskets, 2 plungers, 2 hoses, filter, and pump.
- Double Insulated Pump: This swimming pool filter pump from Intex is rugged with dual insulation to ensure durability and stability. You can expect that this pump can last in many years without replacements.
- Air Release Valve: Like other models of Intex filter pump, this Intex 56633EG 2500-Gallon Pool Filter Pump has air release valve that enables the air inside the pump to release immediately. This allows the filter system to work properly and continue delivering desirable filtration performance.
- Flush Valve: The sediment flush valve located at the bottom of the system makes it easier to drain the machine from dirt and debris collected from the water during the filtration process. This makes it easy to clean the machine and enables it to perform superb filtration performance.
- Easy to Use: Simple connect the hoses to the filter pump and plug it, it will automatically collect the water from the pool from the suction port and push it back to the pool through another port.
- Cartridge: Intex 56633EG 2500-Gallon Pool Filter Pump requires you to replace the cartridge and doing this can be extremely easy. Simple replace the cartridge every two weeks, and you can ensure that the quality of water in your pool will be excellent for a better swim experience.
The primary advantages that you can get from the product are the quality and durability. Intex has made a reputation for making excellent pool related products. This provides you assurance that Intex 56633EG 2500-Gallon Pool Filter Pump AC 110 to 120-Volt will provide you with a crystal clean pool water. Aside from this, the small, lightweight, and low cost specification of this Intex filter pump still covers the features and benefits of its much bigger counterparts that can be seen in commercial pools.
The flexibility of Intex 56633EG 2500-Gallon is what makes it unique. It is equipped with multiple filtration settings that will enable you to control that filtration and backwash of the pool. Moreover, the daily timer of this pool filter pump enables you to set it to clean the pool during night time and make the pool ready first thing in the morning.
The only con of the product is that it is not eligible for Super Saver Shipping. Other than that, everything about Intex 56633EG Pool Filter Pump seems good. If you look at different reviews on this product, you will see that almost everyone say good things about it.
Customer Reviews and Scores
At this time, there are 156 customers who gave the Intex 56633EG 2500-Gallon Filter Pump AC 110 to 120-Volt Reviews & Ratings. There are 104 customers who gave 5 stars, 26 customers gave 4 stars, 11 customers gave 3 stars, 5 customers gave 2 stars, and the remaining 10 customers gave 1 star. An average score is 4.3 out of 5 stars, which is considered a high score!
The Intex 56633EG 2500-Gallon Pool Filter Pump AC 110 to 120-Volt is protected with GFCI assuring customers that will automatically shut down when electrical shocked is sensed. This avoids accidents and injury to people surrounding it. Aside from safety, the filtration performance of this filter pump is superb on its size. This lightweight and small above the ground pool filter pump can efficiently filter 2500 gallons of water per hour. This means that you do not need to use commercial grade filter pumps that area actually expensive. You can also expect that this product is backed with a money back guarantee and warranty for your convenience.